February can be the ideal time to head to central Florida for five reasons, explains Eccentry Holidays. This part of the Sunshine State can be a welcome respite for anyone needing a break from the hustle and bustle. And while this place can feel like a million miles away, there’s no need for passports!
Eccentry Holidays shares what makes central Florida the place to go this February:
1. Fewer crowds. There are many attractions in this region that so during much of the year these places can be filled with people making it harder to get the full experience. February is a time that is generally less crowded because kids are in school and there aren’t any major holiday breaks in the month.
2. Prime temperatures. It’s been said that a bad winter in Florida is still much better than a good winter anywhere else. February in the Orlando area usually offers highs in the mid-seventies and lows that don’t require more than a lightweight jacket. Eccentry Holidays advises tourists to come enjoy the temperate climate of central Florida in February.
3. Sports. There are many sports that visitors can easily play in central Florida. The wide array of world-class golf courses makes golf a definite favorite, but tennis, racquetball and biking are also popular. Watersports like swimming, paddleboarding, rowing, boating, fishing and parasailing can be fun too.
4. Theme parks. It’s no secret that central Florida is home to Disney World, but not everyone knows this complex houses four major theme parks and two waterparks. Universal Studios has two major theme parks and one waterpark. These parks will appeal to the kid in every tourist.
5. Plenty of sunshine. While much of the country must deal with overcast skies in February, the sun continues shining in central Florida. Tourists can get a little color, lounge by pools and get a taste of summer before it’s even here.
February can be one of the best months to take advantage of all central Florida has to offer. Anyone considering this location for a vacation can also rely on Eccentry Holidays when looking for flexibility and professionalism in a travel club.
For more information please visit http://www.eccentryholidays.comread more